We have been getting industrial shelving (36" x 36") which does the job.

Shelves can be firmly fastened at all four edges and spaced (at
installation) at varies increments.

Previously we have puchased from Krauter Storage Systems in Indianapolis.

317-542-0822

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, peter linberger wrote:

> We need to purchase additional shelving for our atlas collection and are
> having difficulty in finding a local supplier.  We would like to obtain
> similar to what we now have, 35 inches wide and 21 inches deep, and are
> attached to the wall (atlases are shelved horizontally rather than
> vertically).  Can anyone out there recommend a manufacturer/supplier of
> this type of shelving?  (this type of shelving is also used for shelving
> newspapers).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Peter Linberger
> The University of Akron

        { Lois Heiser                    Phone: 812-855-7170  }
        { Geology Library                Fax:   812-855-6614  }
        { Indiana University               www.indiana.edu    }
        { Bloomington, Indiana 47405                          }
        { "If you leave the smallest corner of your head      }
        {  vacant for a moment, other people's opinions will  }
        {  rush in from all quarters."   George Bernard Shaw  }