available, I can report that they are indeed.  You may order them from:
        Dr. Clifford H. Wood
        Department of Geography
        Memorial University of Newfoundland
        St. John's, NF
        CANADA A1B 3X9
Pre-payment of $7.50 (U.S.) each is REQUIRED which includes postage, and
he sends them registered mail to ensure that you get them.  Any questions
regarding them can be addressed to him at [log in to unmask]
          Alberta
     |      Alberta Auringer Wood, Maps, Data and Media Librarian      |
     |  Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, |
     |   CANADA  A1B 3Y1.   phone: 709-737-8892; fax: 709-737-2153;    |
     |                Internet: [log in to unmask]                |
     |  web pages:  http://www.mun.ca/library/maps                     |
     |              http://www.mun.ca/library/media                    |
     |              http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~awood                       |