Is there a number in pen/pencil written in the "transportation control
number" area?  I believe that the number you cite is actually more like a
customer number, and that the shipment number may be written or stamped on
the area below it.  Please check, and I'll see if your number matches
either of the tubes we have have waiting to be processed.  If you repost
to the list, you may want to note the diameter of the tube as well as an
aid to identification.

John Stevenson
Coordinator, Government Documents and Maps Processing
University of Delaware Library