Just an aside on this folder discussion:

If you can't seem to find a size of folder that fits your needs, the major
vendors should be able to give you custom sizes.  I once ordered some
custom folders from University Products;  I guess you couldn't get just 5
or 10 this way, but the total order was, I'm sure, less than $1000 (maybe
a lot less).  I wouldn't hesitate to ask about what they could do for a
smaller order.  The price per folder was about the same as for the pre-cut
folders and even the same as buying the card stock and making them
ourselves.  It beat our having to do all the cutting, folding, taping, or
whatever.

You can call these places University Products, Light Impressions, Gaylord,
Hollinger, etc.) and tell them what you need, and they'll probably
take several days to get back to you with a bid.

Mark Thomas                         | Yet there's not a train I
Perkins Library, Duke University    |     wouldn't take
919-660-5853  /  FAX: 919-684-2855  | No matter where it's going
[log in to unmask]                |   --Edna St. Vincent Millay