----------------------------Original message---------------------------- This is a more mundane request for personal use but: Does anyone know if there is a CD-ROM of all of the roads/highways in the United Kingdom that is similar to "Precision Mapping" or "DeLorne" in the United States? Thats one that goes down to the 500-foot scale, finds streets/roads by "ZIP" code and/or area. I've checked with several book stores in the UK via the Internet and found nothing but it would seem to me that both Britains and other tourists would make a big, big market for such a travel aid. Thanks for any help that might come my way. Fred Schaff, Spring Grove, PA, <[log in to unmask]> Fred Schaff, Spring Grove, PA, <[log in to unmask] "The Meek shall inherit the Earth. The Rest of Us will go to the Stars." John W. Campbell