Hi, in response to Ross Togashi note on U.S. tourist addresses, etc. I'd
like to suggest  http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/lucas/travel/    as a wonderful
site. This site covers the world. By typing in a country, state, province
you get addresses, telephone numbers (toll free and not) and email addresses
or web sites if available. This address is regularly and promptly updated.
Try it, you'll like it. I've used this site to update my tourism collection
in the map library for the last three years and it has never failed. I then
set out the superseded info on a give away table (stamped superseded) and
file the new stuff.  Actually through this site I located the Korean toll
free tourism number and received some of the best general maps of Korea I've
seen.

Melissa Leitch

Serge A. Sauer Map Library
Department of Geography