----------------------------Original message---------------------------- >From: Richard Oliver <[log in to unmask]> >Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 16:31:55 PST >Subject: Cartographic Journal The following is being posted to Lis-Maps, Maps-L and MapHist: the usual apologies for cross-posting, but if anyone knows of any other lists which might benefit (e.g. for non-cartographically minded librarians concerned with journal subscriptions), please feel free to cross-post. The Cartographic Journal was distributed belatedly on about 24 March. I understand that it sometimes takes about six or eight weeks to reach some subscribers outside the UK, so perhaps any such reading this might like to be reassured that it's on the way! I understand that some of the delay was due to authors not returning proofs punctually. Accompanying this latest issue is a flyer about the Index to the Cartographic Journal, which asked for responses by 1 March. I did advertise this on these three lists a couple of months ago, but any doubters or dillydalliers can be reassured that the deadline has been extended to 1 June! Richard Oliver Chairman of Publications British Cartographic Society Department of Geography University of Exeter Exeter, EX4 4RJ, UK