Subject: Re: Maine USGS topo map question
Author:  "Brian P. Bach" <[log in to unmask]> at ~Internet-Mail
Date:    4/7/97 11:50 AM

While the Machias Seal Island South quad is towards the top as far as
minimalism is concerned, I nominate Rozel Point SW, Utah
(41112-C6-TF-024) as the candidate for first prize. It is nothing but a
great blue slab, with only the labels 'Great Salt Lake',
'Elevation 4200' and 'Gunnison Bay' emblazoned, somewhat sheepishly, in
the middle. Looks like the title page of a book! We proudly display this
curiosity on the wall of our Map Room. Perhaps a bathymetric version
 will come out some day . . .

Brian P. Bach
Map Technician
Central Washington University