I just wanted to let you know that the LC G schedule has now been added to
the ACMLA website under the FTP sites section. Velma Parker sent me the LC G
Schedule information and wanted to make it clear that she has put "Acadia"
in the place that it is, after "Maritime Provinces" rather than after
"Atlantic Canada", but that this has not been officially recognized yet. In
Barbara Story's fax to Velma this was not the case but it should be.
The ACMLA homepage is located at: http://www.sscl.uwo.ca/assoc/acml/acmla.html

 Cheryl Woods
 Map Curator                                       tel: 519-661-3424
 SSC 1051                                          fax: 519-661-3750
 University of Western Ontario                     [log in to unmask]
 London, Canada  N6A 5C2