Darius;

I went back and looked at my notes and I think that your two points were
exactly what the officer was talking about - the requirement to free access.

Of course there are ways to fulfill directives without truly fulfilling
them, and I think that is what we are running into with the 1:50,000.

Russell
At 11:08 AM 7/15/97 EDT, you wrote:
>At 08:53 15/07/97 -0400, you wrote:

OMNI Resources