Please accept our sincere apology. Attention! We thank everybody who noticed
the incorrect internet address, which indicates the location of the picture
of the Tectonic Globe. The correct address is:

http://www.icis.net/fourone/2w/1w07l503.htm

#32 NEWS
An experimental model of the Tectonic Globe in diameter of 50" (127,5 cm)
was produced in Russia. This is the largest Globe in the World from the
group of the Globes, which are planned to produce for sale.

The cost of producing of the single copies of this globe is very high. That
is why nobody dares to start making it for sale.  The question is: if there
is any sense in producing of such globes? Could the wealthy buyers be
founded who can use it for scientific and educational purposes?

We located the picture of this globe with the map description in our
electronic Catalogue.

http://www.icis.net/fourone/2w/1w07l503.htm
or
http://www.icis/fourone => MAPS =>GLOBES => TECTONIC MAP OF THE WORLD for