The web pages of the Society for the History of Discoveries 37th Annual
Meeting in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, from August 14 to 17, 1997,
have been updated.  Information regarding the sessions has been added as
well as a link to pages with abstracts of papers.  Please take a look!  If
you have any questions, please drop me a note.

Address:   http://www.mun.ca/shd97

        Alberta
     |      Alberta Auringer Wood, Maps, Data and Media Librarian      |
     |  Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Newfoundland, |
     |   CANADA  A1B 3Y1.   phone: 709-737-8892; fax: 709-737-2153;    |
     |                Internet: [log in to unmask]                |
     |  web pages:  http://www.mun.ca/library/maps                     |
     |              http://www.mun.ca/library/media                    |
     |              http://www.mun.ca/shd97                            |
     |              http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~awood                       |