Hi-
     As far as I know George F. Cram Co. in Indianapolis at 1-800-227-4199
is the exclusive dealer for both Perthus & Haack wall maps.  Both carry a
nifty British Isles 1:750,000 Phy/Pol. and will do wooden rod versus
spring metal window shade type mounts.  If he is no longer around, I would
like to know for my own reference.  A lot of people are going with color
transparencies made from atlases around here.  They run about $5.00.  For
the computered updated class rooms, they just scan the map of their choice
I guess.  I don't know and frankly given copyright things, don't want to
know.  We just haven't had any money to spend on new wall maps for
sometime.
       Sue Trevitt-Clark
       Univ. of Oregon