A researcher is looking for the exact location of Emory Peak in New Mexico.
In general he knows that it is located in the Alamo Hueco Mountains in the
far southwest corner of New Mexico, and close to Emory Canyon.  It was cited
in another report and the person who cited it said he found it on an old
topographic map of New Mexico.  I couldn't find it on either the 1914 or 1918
editions of the 15' sheet of Dog Mountains.  I also checked Riley Moffat's
book: Map index to topographic quadrangles of the United States, 1882-1940
and the USGS did not publish any 30' sheets for that area.  Does anyone have
any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

*Chris Kollen                   *