Hi;

George Cram gave up the exclusive about three years ago and I don't think
they handle them at all any more.

Omni Resources (my company) is a  distributor for the Perthus & Haack &
Klett maps.  I think that we are the only company actually stocking these
maps in the US.  We stock the more popular ones, and the others are
available with about a 4-week wait.  Our prices are at the US$ equivalent of
the DM price - no padding.

A listing of the political and physical maps and current prices is available
at our web site under our March 1997 New Arrivals section:

http://www.omnimap.com/catalog/new/mar97.htm

In the next month or so we will add the listing for the historical maps.

Thanks,
Russell Guy
Omni Resources
http://www.omnimap.com

At 04:50 PM 7/1/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi-
>     As far as I know George F. Cram Co. in Indianapolis at 1-800-227-4199
>is the exclusive dealer for both Perthus & Haack wall maps.  Both carry a
>nifty British Isles 1:750,000 Phy/Pol. and will do wooden rod versus
>spring metal window shade type mounts.  If he is no longer around, I would
>like to know for my own reference.  A lot of people are going with color
>transparencies made from atlases around here.  They run about $5.00.  For
>the computered updated class rooms, they just scan the map of their choice
>I guess.  I don't know and frankly given copyright things, don't want to
>know.  We just haven't had any money to spend on new wall maps for
>sometime.
>       Sue Trevitt-Clark
>       Univ. of Oregon
>
>On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Jim Coombs wrote: