----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hi, I am trying to locate the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and I cannot find any information on the following: Bulgaria-Madara Rider Spain-Royal Monastery of Santa Maria de Guadalupe Russia- Kizhi Pogost Hungary-Holloko Ireland- Archaelogical Ensemble at the Bend of the Boyne Romania-Biertan and its fortified Church Romania-Monastery of Horezu Romania- Churches of Moldavia Slovakia- Spissky Hrad and its associated cultural monuments Sweden- Engelsberg Ironworks Turkey- Nemrut Dag I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me in locating these sites. It does not have to be to exact. Thanks Kind regards, Liz --