Thanks to all who responded to my two lists recently posted.  All but 12
sheets are now gone.  If you see something here that you requested it
probably means there was more than one copy.  No guarantees though as I have
been known to make the odd mistake.
Those remaining are mostly in the Southern Honshu series, as follows:
4647-I; 4752-II; 4949-I, II, III; 5149-IV; 5247-II.

Others remaining are:
 Korea 1:50,000  6527 II

Taiwan Pop. Distr. 1965.  AAG

Korea, Density of Pop. by Prov. 1951

Iraq/Syria  1:253,440  I-37K

East Indies 1:250,000  AMS T503  SA 50-3

I will prepare new lists of Asian and Australasian material over the next
week or so, so stay tuned.
Commercial firms who replied did not get anything as it was all requested by
those to whom the offerings were addressed.  Rolls will be mailed during the
coming week.

Regards to all,
Ron
Ron Whistance-Smith
14520 84th Ave. NW
Edmonton, AB
Canada   T5R 3X2
FAX: (403) 483-5858                   email: [log in to unmask]