Dear Colleagues,
        Treaty Oak, map distributor and importer, has now posted its database of
map titles at www.treatyoak.com. You may search by country or region for
those elusive map titles that you have been wanting.
        New maps include a map of Bolivia highlighting the National Parks(code:
BOL). This just released map is at a scale of 1:2,200,000 and is published
by Liam O'Brien.
        Other titles on Bolivia include O'Brien's map of the Cordillera Real de
los Andes (code: BOCR). This is a section of Bolivia that streches from
Illimani to Illampu (20,000'+ peaks). The scale of the Cordillera Real map
is 1:135,000 and it is beautifully drawn. Both maps sell for $11.95.
        Treaty Oak has been a source for maps of Latin America and the Caribbean
for many years. Recently we have expanded our catalog to include an
additional 200+ titles of European, Asian and other interesting destinations.
        Our catalog is available free. Please send your regular mail address if
you would like to receive a copy.

Mark Walker, Mgr.
Treaty Oak
P.O. Box 50295