A geologist at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville is trying to
track down two Dominican Republic maps for a grant proposal
due AUGUST 15.

(1) COMPILATION MAPS OF THE ENERGY AND MINERAL
RESOURCES OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC by
J. Espaillat, G. Lanzo, and J. Jimenez.  Three sheets (1:200,000)
with accompanying text.  Pub. date unknown.

(2) 1:100,000 SCALE, GEOLOGIC-TECTONIC COMPILATION
MAP, CROSS SECTIONS AND REGIONAL STRATIGRAPHIC
SYNTHESIS OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
by P. Mann et al.  4 sheets with regional cross sections and
stratigraphic correlation charts.  Pub. date unknown.

Our geologist client gives the following source for these citations:
Transactions, 12th Caribbean Geological Conference.

Any help will be met with excessive adulation!  Because we
have a short time-frame, we are willing to work with you
and your ILL office to arrange overnight delivery by FedEx.  If
you can help us with one or both maps, please contact
        KATHLEEN BAILEY
        (423) 974-6867

I will be on vacation next week, so please contact Kathleen
directly.

Thanks!
Jim

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-