Hi Patrick,
We've got one at the Univ. of Alberta.  At least I think its what you're
asking for.  I indexed our holdings of the old sheets on it.  Its very large
but I could photocopy it in multi 11 x 17 sheets if no one comes up with a
duplicate for you.  I'll be going over to the Univ. on Fri. to deliver all
the parcels of freebies from my last two lists.  How nice to be able to say
"I think I'll go to the University today" instead of "Oh I wish I could stay
home today."

Regards,
Ron

At 04:07 PM 8/6/97 EDT, you wrote:
>MAPS-Lers;
>
>Does anyone have an index map of Spain 1:50,000, the old numbering
>series.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Patrick McGlamery

Ron Whistance-Smith
14520 84th Ave. NW
Edmonton, AB
Canada   T5R 3X2
FAX: (403) 483-5858                   email: [log in to unmask]