Dear all, the following message I received privately. Since I don't have
any idea, I forward it to the list.

At 14:53 7-08-97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Dr. Van der Krogt,
>
>I am writing to inquire about whether you can help us in finding available
>maps at scale 1:50000 or better, of Surinam, former Dutch Guyana.
>
>I have managed to find that they exist but have been so far unable to
>locate available maps from our North AMerican sources. Is there an agency
>in the Netherlands who may have these maps?
>
>Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.
>
>Best regards,
>Wendy de Souza
>
>SILVANA IMPORT TRADING INC.
>4269 St. Catherine West, Suite 304
>Montreal, Quebec    Canada     H3Z 1P7
>tel.: +1 514 939-3523
>fax: +1 514 939-3863
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>http://www.cogno.com/silvana

Visit the MapHist WWW page
<http://kartoserver.frw.ruu.nl/HTML/STAFF/krogt/maphist.htm>

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dr Peter van der Krogt
Map Historian, Explokart Research Program
Faculty of Geographical Sciences, University of Utrecht
P.O. Box 80.115
3508 TC  UTRECHT, The Netherlands
<http://kartoserver.frw.ruu.nl/HTML/STAFF/krogt/krogt.htm>
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY