Because we regularly encounter references to Russian/Soviet-produced maps
on this listserv, I'm assuming that those maps are using the Cyrillic
alphabet. Naturally, this limits the complete usage of such maps, despite
their valubale coverage of 'inaccessable' territory. What I'm wondering
is if any of said maps are available in Romanized or even bilingual
editions. If I hear that comparitively large-scale maps of, say, the Shan
States in Burma are available - but only in the Cyrillic style - I will
have to modify my expectations!

Brian

Brian P. Bach
Central Washington University . . . [log in to unmask]
This message is from Jennifer Devine.---------------------Johnnie