----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Northwestern has a few stacks of superceded USGS topos we would like to give away. Preference given to map libraries. You pay the postage. If they don't go out this last time, they become someone's wallpaper. So please claim any or all. Please inquire about any states or regions below you are interested in and I will provide a better description of what we have. 1:24000 series Indiana (near to complete) Maryland (a large number) We have the following states in amounts from just a few to several dozen: VA, WV, NC, SC, KY, TN, LA, AR, GA, FL, TX WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, NM, CO, UT, MT, ND, SD ME, NH, VT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, OH, MI, WI, MN, MO 1:250,000 series We have many from this series, mostly from the 1950s and 60s. Also several dozen for Alaska. 1:100,000 Bureau of Land Management series We have a few dozen in this series, both Surface Management Status and Surface-Minerals Management Status. Regards, Mike [log in to unmask] Michael L. Smith Maps and State Documents Librarian Northwestern University University Library, 1935 Sheridan Rd. Evanston, IL 60208-2300