     For Eric Wolfe and others...

     Just got a mailing on this annual, with its article of interest to
     maphisters, etc. Citation is not complete in the flier.

     The Low Countries, Arts and Society in Flanders and the Netherlands, a
     yearbook. 1997-98.  320p.  includes the following article:
        "Maps for Eternity, Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century Cartography
     in the Low  Countries." by E. van Ermen.

     This English language yearbook is probably available in larger
     research libraries in the US.  Sells for $76 and ifo is available at
     http://www.onserfdeel.be/

     I have a duplicate copy of "The participation of women inthe
     International Cartographic Association (ICA) Report and
     Recommentdations by the ICA Task Force on Women in Cartography, 1991.
     Sprial bound, ca. 50 p.  The first copy is cataloged and on shelf, and
     I will give this copy to another library. First email gets it. Thanks,
     Alice Hudson NYPL Map Div.