----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear fellow mapsters, A reader is trying to research a turn of the century photograph labelled Cathedral Rock - La Salle Tidal detritus is shown behind the formation on a beach, so we are pretty sure it is a rocky coastal shoreline feature, but cannot locate it via GNIS, etc. Any ideas? Either of the above names might no longer be used. Is there a list somewhere of "natural bridges" or "arches" in the U.S.? or international? Thanks in advance for your help folks. P.S. we have tried various state gazetteers for CA, WA, OR, ME, MA, NH. Also the handwritten memo on the photo looks like La Jalle. If that helps? Alice Hudson Map Division, NYPL [log in to unmask]