If it's OK to post here, I'd like to mention a couple job possibilities.

Descriptions are detailed below. These jobs are through a contract
agency, S&T OnSite http://www.sakson.com/onsite.  Both positions are
with a software company in the Seattle, Washington area.  Candidates
will need to live in the Puget Sound region in order to work on the
client's site, and no relocation costs are paid.  I expect the positions
to last three to six months to start, with possible extensions.  The
wage is hourly and depends on experience.

Interested applicants are encouraged to email a Microsoft Word document
resume to [log in to unmask]  A text-only version is acceptable.  Fax
and postal mail resumes: S&T OnSite, 4300 Aurora Ave. N., Suite 100,
Seattle, WA 98117. Fax: (206) 632-6927

        Program Manager
>       Program Manager needed to write the specifications and oversee
> the schedule that will ensure the delivery of high quality map components
> to a multimedia mapping product.  The successful candidate will have
> at least two years experience working with digital geographic data,
> have a solid understanding of geographic information systems and
> cartography.  Preferred skills include database management,
> transportation network analysis, technical process development and
> oral and written communications. A degree in Computer Science,
> Geography, GIS, Geology, or Cartography is required.
>
>       Project Manager - Japanese emphasis
>       Program Manager needed to write the specifications and oversee
> the schedule that will ensure the delivery of high quality map components
> to a multimedia mapping product.  The successful candidate will have
> at least two years experience working with digital geographic data,
> have a solid understanding of geographic information systems and
> cartography. Japanese language skills, knowledge of Japanese geography
> and culture are required. Preferred skills include database
> management, transportation network analysis, technical process
> development and oral and written communications. In addition, a degree
> in Computer Science, Geography, GIS, Geology, or Cartography is
> required.

Dan Green
http://www.sakson.com/onsite