----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I must apologise for the way in which my message to the list concerning the AMC 1998 Conference was mangled. This seems to have occured because certain characters were rendered as code instead of the required character. I'm using a pretty standard mailer (Eudora 3.0) and I have not encountered this problem before. Since I'm not sure how to avoid this problem, I will not repost the message, but merely note that a clean copy is available from me for the asking. Also the exact same information and registration form is on the AMC web site: http://www.lib.unimelb.edu.au/collections/maps/amc.htm Thanks, John Cain Secretary - Australian Map Circle [log in to unmask]