Good Morning, I am a map technician at the National Defense University Library in Washington DC.  If the military at Kirtland want maps for professional use the can contact me.  I can probably obtain and mail at no cost maps to support them.  My email is [log in to unmask] or DSN 325-685-3450, commercial 202-685-3450.  Since my sources are military I have no fees, they should have similar sources on base.  Hope that helps.  Bonnie Dziedzic
>>> Mary Wyant <[log in to unmask]> 10/07/97 04:11PM >>>

Some military folk at Kirtland Air Force Base are trying to find a detailed
topographic map of South Korea which would show the military base in Osan,
which is about 25 miles south of Seoul. We have the 1:50,000 AMS topo series
but the Osan sheet is from 1945, a few years prior to the establishment of
the base. If anyone has any other series that would show the base please let
me know. The patrons would like to either inter-library loan or pay for a
copy.

Thanks much,

Mary Wyant
Map and Geographic Information Center