We have a series of maps/texts called JRO topic maps.  I have a user who
wants the text from 4/91 "South-east Asia, isolation or integration?" and
its unfortunately fused closed.  Our paper conservators got it apart, but
it's pretty illegible in places.  Is someone willing to share a copy of
that text with me?

In fact, we have the same problem with the texts from this series from
April 1990 through October 1990 and from January 1991 through October
1991.  Has to do with how they were packaged and the ink they used we
think.

Does anyone else with these maps/texts have the same problem?  I'd like to
hear.  Thanks, Kathryn

Kathryn Womble                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Map Collection                          Phone: (206) 543-9392
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA  98195-2900