----------------------------Original message---------------------------- As the Regional Depository for Arkansas, I have been asked to consider writing a grant for a GIS related project. At the present time we offer no support for GIS Services as the regional. We have not had the funds for staffing, equipment or training. This proposal would include services, hardware, software, personnel, and training. The state as a whole is developing some aspect of GIS services, I am hoping to tap into this resource, additionally. If you have a written plan or proposal would you be willing to share a copy? Any sharing will be appreciated. You may fax or mail information to the following address: Thanks. Mary Brewer, Coo ordinator Documents Services Arkansas State Library One Capitol Mall Little Rock, AR 72201 Fax: 501-682-1532 Voice: 501-682-2326 E-mail [log in to unmask]