I'm very pleased to announce the addition of Jenny Stone, GIS Librarian,
to the staff of the University of Washington Libraries. (That's Geographic
Information Systems Librarian in case you don't know the acronym!)

Jenny received her Master of Science in Information and Library Services
in May 1997 from the University of Michigan's School of Information.
During her coursework she utilized GIS in community networking projects
and for analysis of library services in the Navajo Nation.

Jenny's been "on the job" for two weeks already and it's great to have
her here with us. I hope you will get a chance to meet and work with
her during upcoming conferences and meetings.

Kathryn

Kathryn Womble                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Map Collection                          Phone: (206) 543-9392
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA  98195-2900