----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello, I'm trying to find an atlas of the world that is in Portuguese. I have searched the Library of Congress Experimental site for atlases in Portuguese and came up empty. I've also done extensive searches in the Portugal domain (pt)- and at http://geomapas.co.br but they did not have atlases of the world, only small scale maps of the world. Do you have any suggestions? I know there has to be an atlas of the world in Portuguese but it has been successful in evading me.... Thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide!! Regards, Heidi Austad Senior Cartographer GeoSystems Global Corp.