We made a mistake calculating the setprice for the Surinam 1 : 50 000 The
price is lower as written in the last mail. We have corrected the price in
the next message. Thank you.

This is to announce that we have for sale two - difficult to achieve -
MAPSERIES for - in our opinion - a reasonable set price.

I SURINAME 1 : 50 000

Published by the Suriname "Centraal Bureau Luchtkartering". Coverage 2/3 of
Suriname. Most of the maps good quality black/white prints, a few blue-prints.
240 sheets available. Price: 240 x 6 US Dollars = 1440 US Dollars + 30 US
Dollars shipping = 1470 US Dollars.

See for an index ( without the newest editions ):

http://www.omnimap.com/catalog/int/suriname.htm

ORDERING CONDITIONS:

*       Contact ( by mail/phone ) MAPSWAP (Mr. P. Nugter). You will receive
- on request - an order number.
*       You have to prepay 50 % of the order price ( i.e. 725 US Dollars ) to

        Mr. P. Nugter
        Banc Account: 60.52.95.735 of
                the ABN - AMRO Bank NV,
                Postbus 643,
                8000AP Zwolle
                the Netherlands
                Banc-phone (int. acces number)-31-38-4993911

*       After receiving the prepayment - which will be understood as a
definite order - the maps will be sent.         The remaining amount has to
be paid within 30 days after receipt of the maps. DO NOT FORGET THE ORDER
NUMBER!

II FORMER SOVIET - UNION 1 : 50 000

Published by Russian General Staff. Most recent editions. Complete coverage
of the region, from Kalinigrad to Street Bering! Total amount of ca. 45.000
sheets!

ORDERING CONDITIONS:

As this is a rather unique offer ( especially the East of Ural ASIAN regions
) both in relation to the amount of maps as to the set price we will not
publish on MAPS-L detailed conditions. Interested parties should contact us
by mail/phone. Please do not contact us if you are not serious considering
to buy the set.
MAPSWAP
E - mail: [log in to unmask]

Address:
MAPSWAP
P.O. Box 1476
9701 BL Groningen
the Netherlands
Phone: ( int. access number ) - 31 - 50 -5034290