We are happy to inform you that we are able to supply the ATLAS OF NORTH
KOREA, price 3230 US Dollars including shipping.

See for more informations at http://www.noord.bart.nl/~pnugter/north_k.html
or
http://www.noord.bart.nl/~pnugter/index.html

Although not mentioned above - as it takes a considerable time to rearrange
our old MAPSWAP-sites - we are from this moment on able to purchase 1: 25
000 and smaller scale maps of nearly all countries of the world! Our offers
are normally the cheapest as we are not a commercial institution.

Besides the above mentioned matters we are selling/buying/exchanging
(without money) "pure" military maps ( the Russian "stuff" will stay on the
open part of MAPSWAP as these maps - in spite of commom consents - are not
really interesting in a military way of view ); see for these maps and how
to get passwords and usernames at:

http://www.noord.bart.nl/~pnugter/confid.html

Yours sincerely, Peter Nugter

MAPSWAP
E - mail: [log in to unmask]

Address:
MAPSWAP
P.O. Box 1476
9701 BL Groningen
the Netherlands
Phone: ( int. access number ) - 31 - 50 -5034290