Hi All-
     Some time ago, the nice person in charge of the army aerial photo
archives replied to someones query, and gave a site or E-mail for future
questions.  I thought I had saved it for reference, and find to my dismay
that when I now need it, I can't find it.  Did someone else save the
reference?  Is the person in charge still monitoring this list server?
     I appreciate any and all help.  One the Geography graduate students
has a reference to some AMS photos of Antiqua, vintage 1946 and mid
1950's, and I was hoping that conact would help.
           Sue Trevitt-Clark
           Map & Aerial Photography Library
           University of Oregon