----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I am trying to catalog a single aerial photograph centered on Jersey City, N.J., which I believe, based on old NCIC literature and my memory of our order (the piece has been in our backlog for a few years), is NASA aircraft photography. My notebook/packet of materials from the June 1990 ALA preconference on remote-sensing imagery is helpful in a field-by-field approach to the cataloging. But I need some assistance in confirming that this is a NASA aircraft photo, and it would be great if someone knows about an existing OCLC or RLIN record for a photograph from the same series that would be a guide. Then I can construct an informative title, and perhaps one that is consistent with any existing records for similar items. The piece in question is color infrared, is about 48 x 48 cm. (ca. 19 x 19 inches), and has the following numbers and letters along the top: 3-16-85. 225-175. 407416. HAP [33?]. In the bottom right corner: 88. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Are there any other clues I should look for? Any help with this will be appreciated. Nancy Kandoian Map Div. New York Public Library [log in to unmask]