HI!

Earlier this year, I asked our acquisitions department to order the
English translation of _Russia in maps: a history of the geographical
study and cartography of the country_ by Alexei Postnikov.  The
translation is supposed to be by Nash Dom-L'Age d'Homme and came out in
1996.

I must have had a flier for this title because the order form has a
Montreal address typed on it.  Unfortunately, the order came back from
acquistions stamped "Out of business, order cancelled."

Does anyone have a suggestion of a vendor which might carry this title?

Many thanks!

Jenny Marie Johnson
Map and Geography Library

217-333-0827