Our Interlibrary loan folks have a request for:
  "United States National Map Accuracy Standards," by the  U.S. Bureau of
     the Budget, 17 June 1947.

I found what appears to be a partial copy in "Maps for America", p. 104
and what may be a complete version in "Coastal Mapping Handbook", appendix
6, pp. 155-156.  However, I was hoping someone with a knowledge of this
map standard would know where it was originally published and also know if
this the complete standard.
Many thanks!
Gayle
:Gayle R. Christian (404) 651-2422 (voice) :  : Reference and Documents
Librarian (404) 651-2508 (fax) :  : William Russell Pullen Library
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] :  : Georgia State University
[log in to unmask] :  : Atlanta, GA 30303-3081