I have a patron who is looking for a map of the Kun River in Alaska prior to
1960.  The specific location he is interested in is about 5-10 miles east of
the community of Scammon Bay.  Using the USPLS it is part of township T20N,
R88W, Seward Meridian.  There is a huge loop in the river at this point and he
evidently helped dig the connector at the point where the loop almost meets.
He wants a map that shows the river before this project was finished.  All of
our maps show the connection.  Any info on where we could locate such a map or
a xerox copy of that particular area would be appreciated.  We'll reimburse
xeroxing/mailing charges.  Please reply to me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks.