----------------------------Original message---------------------------- This morning I walked into a movie set outside the Map division as a scene for the film The Astronaut's Wife was being shot. Lights, cameras, trucks in the street, trailors for the actors, etc. More lights, lots of strange people in tee shirts abd black jeans with VISITOR tags on...and Johnny Depp taking time out in the Map Division reading room. Needless to say our young female pages were ecstatic. This is all old hat of course, as The Shape of the Earth was also shot here, those staircase scenes especially, with patrick Stewart. My office was his office for several days. I must say both gentlemen were extremely nice, courteous at all times, and gracious with Map Division pages seeking autographs. So think of us when you see the movie. The operative scene is in a marble hallway, with fake mosaic floors. Pretty cool mosaics. Perhaps done on dull Mylar and then placed on the floor? They are gone now. Neat. And if you do not know Johnny Depp...you are hopelessly out of the popular culture loop! Alice Hudson Map Division