>Bierdorf or Biesdorf:  I found two much too far west - Bavaria I think.

Biesdorf: East of Berlin (probably now incorporated in that city) (Indeed,
this is Brandenburg)

>Gremmentin, which may just be an estate.

Grammenthin: southwest of Demmin (in Pomerania)

>Kreydelwitz.

Kreidelwitz:southeast of Glogau (Glogow) in Silesia.

source: Andrees Handatlas, edition 1899.

(I read Francis Herbert's answer after looking in the atlas, located
Grammenthin)
Visit the MapHist WWW page
<http://kartoserver.frw.ruu.nl/HTML/STAFF/krogt/maphist.htm>

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dr Peter van der Krogt
Map Historian, Explokart Research Program
Faculty of Geographical Sciences, University of Utrecht
P.O. Box 80.115
3508 TC  UTRECHT, The Netherlands
<http://kartoserver.frw.ruu.nl/HTML/STAFF/krogt/krogt.htm>
e-mail: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
Fax +31 15 212 6063
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY