Dear all,
I was given a list of eight place names which were supposedly, according to
documents, all in parts of Brandenberg in the period 1600 to 1800, but are
now in Poland.  I was able to locate five of the places but found some in
Silesia.  Can anyone help me find the remaining three?
I used the "Register" to the _Historical Geographical Atlas of Prussian Lands_,
the WAML microfiche indes the the AMS 1:25,000 topo series of Germany, the
_Gemeindeverzeichnis fur Mettel- und Ostdeutschland ... _, a handbook for
East Prussia published in 1863, and _Where Once We Walked_.

Bierdorf or Biesdorf:  I found two much too far west - Bavaria I think.

Gremmentin, which may just be an estate.

Kreydelwitz.

Ron

Ron Whistance-Smith
14520 84th Ave. NW
Edmonton, AB
Canada   T5R 3X2
FAX: (403) 483-5858                   email: [log in to unmask]