----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello to all! Our main library is studting the idea of implementing a mentoring program to aid in the promotion and tenure process. If any of your libraries have a formal program in place, please let me know. Also, if it has be documented in the literature or the policy has been posted on a web page, please direct me to it. Thank you to all in advance. John M. Anderson [log in to unmask] Map Librarian and Director Cartographic Information Center Department of Geography & Anthropology LSU Baton Rouge, LA 70803