I am looking for digital WORLD airport name, runway
number/latitude/longitude/length in digital format similar to the U.S.
DAFIF Digital Aeronautical Flight Information File

http://www.tmpo.nima.mil/guides/dtf/dafif.html

to use for a resource web site. Does anyone know of any university
or geodetic data available in digital format? It is available from
NOAA for $ 1,300 US per year (ouch!) or from Jeppesen Sanderson Co.
for about the same amount. I've tried all the usual sources such
as the AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assn), USGS (US Geological
Survey), IACO (Intl Civil Aeronautical Assn).

Thanks,
Joe Harleman
Applied Database Design, Inc.
Pensacola, FL