The Ordnance Survey of Great Britain are the obvious source and there
are several map dealers in N. America that carry their products.

It is my understanding that while the 1:10,000 series are the largest
scale at which contours are shown, the 1:25,000 and the 1;50,000 also
are contoured and are available at less expense (because they are the
Landplan type special plots of the 1:10,000 and 1:2500 scales) and they
cover more than the city on one sheet.  The 1:50,000 may not be of use
as more than a general urban region map and it covers surrounding
country.

Less expensive again would be a review of the now discontinued printed
6" to the mile map (last published I believe in the 1960s ) in a library
and a photocopy (for study purposes of course) of the relevant section.

E-mail:    [log in to unmask]