------------------
Hi:  I am looking for the shipping list containing these sample items.  I =
would
very much appreciate receiving one from anyone out there who has it,  Thank =
you
in advance for you response.
 Sample items:   Big Mowich Mountain, Oregon
                                 Committee Creek, OR
                                 Colonel Bob, Wash.
                                 Mount Walker, Wash.
                                  Hunger Mountain, Wash.