At GeoSystems, we've just launched an internet map store.  Called MapQuest
Map Store, it offers a wide list of street, road, travel and reference maps
and atlases, as well as USGS 7.5 minute quads.

There is a simple, intuitive search engine that later will be complemented
by a more complex search aimed at professional users.  We have a graphic
search engine for USGS topos that allows the user to see the area covered
by each quad much better than do USGS index maps.

Secure credit card tansactions via Wells Fargo.

As you are map professionals, I'll be interested to receive your feedback
and suggestions at [log in to unmask]

The URL is http://www.mapstore.com

Eric Riback

     . Eric Riback