I have to admit this part of the job description made me laugh:

"PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:  Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Frequently is required
to stand, walk, and sit.  Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell."

I would add "Required to be conscious during work shift." Or is that
implied by the requirement to "use hands to finger, handle, or feel"? (I
can hear it now: "but Officer, it's in my job description!") And what
might a GIS Administrator be required to taste as part of the job?

Just wondering.

Danica L. Stein
University of California, Santa Cruz
McHenry Library, Map Room