Hello All,

        I don't know how many people swallowed hard when they saw the
pre-pub price for the new Columbia Gazetteer of the World ($675).  When
I was going through my mail this morning, I saw a flier from Blackwells
giving a discount over the pre-pub price ($590 rather than $675--saves
$85).  Just thought that I would share this information with everyone.
Linda

Linda Zellmer                   Phone: (602) 965-5973
Map Librarian                   Fax:  (602) 965-0883
Arizona State University Libraries      EMail:  [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 871006
Tempe, Arizona  85287-1006