Dear Mr. Gillicker,

We sell 1 : 5 000 Grundkarte Maps. you will find them at our Niedersachsen
side. Just click 1) Public offers, 2) Germany a.s.o. As the side is always
far behind you will only find the 1 : 5 000 maps of Niedersachsen, but any
other Bundesland is possible except a few of the former DDR. Keep in mind
please, that there are 3 different variants of the 1 : 5 000. Order price
will be somewhere between 25 - 40 US Dollars which depends on the Bundesland
and the variant.

Order has to be prepaid.

Yours sincerely, signed Peter Nugter

At 01:27 PM 3/5/98 EST, you wrote:

>Hi, I am trying to get a copy of one sheet, any sheet, of the 1:5000
>Grunkarte series of maps of Germany. The sheet i need ideally would
>cover an urban area but more importantly should have a full key /
>legend. I have tried the Map Shop and Stanfords but neither stock these
>maps. Does anyone out there know how I can get hold of a map?
>All help gratefully received.
>Thanks
>i can be emailed [log in to unmask]
>
>Thank you
>
>Liz
>

>Adam Gillicker
>Systems Administrator
>Lovell Johns Ltd
>Oxford
>UK

ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION-ATTENTION

NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]

NEW URL: http://www.mapswap.nl

However the OLD e-mail address and the OLD URL mentioned BELOW will still
function as long as they are mentioned here in this signature!

OLD E-MAIL ADDRESS: [log in to unmask]

OLD URL: http://www.noord.bart.nl/~pnugter/index.html

ORDINARY MAIL ADDRESS:

MAPSWAP